Listening to ALL CAPS. Oh sorry, hey there. Sorry just listening to World of Warcraft Ruined My Life by my favourite band, ALL CAPS. In case I haven't mentioned it on here before, I am a huge nerd. If you look at my video on nanowrimocollab on Youtube I name all the reasons why I am a nerd. In fact, I bought a cheese t-shirt today. I'm weird. I like nerdy music i.e. ALL CAPS, I am addicted to Harry Potter. I am now very sad because I know that Kristina and Luke will not be making any videos together anytime soon. Tomorrow is my nanowrimocollab day. MONDAY!! So make sure you go and watch, and if you haven't watched last weeks instalment, then make sure you do! Been doing some nice Skype chatting again this week. I went to Strictly Come Dancing yesterday, saw all the cool people. Got front seats etc... Was cool. That sooo definitely can't add to my list of nerdy things. Strictly Come Dancing. Getting my kitten soonish I hope.
I am writing lot's of letters to Kristina at the moment, kinda like a diary, and then I can send them all to her one day. I hope anyway. I was ill off school on Friday, I felt SO ill, it was dreadful.
Sorry for the short blog post, but if I have the chance I will soon. If you can be bothered to watch me on nanowrimocollab then I'll see you tomorrow.
Louise x
www.youtube.com/user/nanowrimocollab GO NOW. I DARE YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment